Peer Matching Program
Peer Matching System
We'll contact you to make sure you have all the information you need to participate in the Peer Review process.
10 STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL LABs PROJECT
- EXPLORE: Check out the LABs website. Get psyched for an amazing time abroad.
- INVEST: Sign up for the LABs workshops of your choice.
- PREPARE: Create your profile in the Peer Matching System BEFORE you leave campus!
- GET: Receive an email with the contact information of another student with whom you have been automatically matched.
- BRAINSTORM: Submit your project proposal. Enter a 500-word proposal for your reflection. This will be shared with your peer reviewer who will give you feedback.
- REVIEW: Conduct a peer review. Consult the materials on the LABs website for guidelines on how to be an effective reviewer and give meaningful, constructive feedback.
- CREATE: Submit your final project using the "upload document" capabilities or add links to videos, etc.
- TWEAK: Get feedback from the LABs team on your project to prepare for presenting it at Learning Across Borders day on Sept 24th.
- ENJOY: Have an amazing, thought-provoking, challenging, and transformative summer.
- GIVE BACK: Show up on Sept 24th ready to share your experience with the broader campus community.